This document outlines:
Please note that Microsoft has discontinued the release and support for this product
Note: These instructions are provided as a guide only.
- On the Outlook Express menu bar, click Tools and select Accounts
- Click the Mail tab, then Add , and select Mail
- When the Internet Connection Wizard starts, type your name in the “Display Name” box (your full name is recommended) and click Next. This is the name that will appear in the “From” field when someone receives a message from you.
- Please type in your Reachnet email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), then click Next.
- On the next screen, choose POP3 from the pull-down menu. In the “Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP, HTTP) server:” box, type in pop3.reachnet.com.au and in the “Outgoing mail (SMTP) server:” box type smtp.reachnet.com.au. Click Next.
- Type in your Account Name, which is your Reachnet email address, and your password. Make sure the “Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)” option is not checked and click Next.
- On the “Congratulations” screen of the Internet Connection Wizard, click Finish.