Note: These instructions are provided as a guide only.
- Open your Mac Mail client. Applications -> Mail.
- If this is the first email account you have setup under Mac Mail then the New Account dialogue will open at start-up; otherwise, go to File -> Add Account.
- Enter your Display Name, Email Address and Password as shown below and then click Continue:
- Select POP as your Account Type. Enter the Incoming Mail Server and then your Username and Password as shown below; click Continue:
- Enter the Outgoing Mail Server as shown below and then click Continue:
- Click Continue:
- Confirm the settings are correct and then click Create; otherwise click Go Back and correct any mistakes you may have made: