Sign-offs to work orders
Field personnel need not to obtain your signatures on smart devices for the following activities:
- Work order sign offs
- Any other activity where your signature is required
Entering Medically Vulnerable End User (MVEU) premises
When entering a medically vulnerable end user premise,
- The work will be identified as a Medical Priority
- Field personnel during call on approach will confirm that the customer is a medical priority and will ask the customer for any concerns entering their property.
- Should the customer offer to maintain social distancing protocols, the field personnel will wipe down tools and test equipment with wipes wearing a P2 mask and disposable gloves.
- Should the customer opted not to proceed with the activity, the work ticket is tagged as incomplete and will be managed as an escalation.
However, the safety and wellbeing of the Internal Workforce is nbn’s first priority. If the Internal Workforce member does not feel comfortable or safe in the environment, they may reject the ticket and advise their manager.
Calling on Approach
When attending work at customer premises, field personnel will ask the following questions during the call on approach.
- Is anyone at the premise unwell and do you have any reason to suspect that you or anyone else at the premise has been exposed to someone with, or suspected to have Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Are you or anyone else at the premise in self-isolation due to having contact with someone with a suspected or diagnosed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19), isolated due to international travel within the last 14 days, or isolated due to an in home recovery period?
If the customer confirms,
• The attending personnel will advise the customer that their appointment will be cancelled and rescheduled.
If the customer answered no, the job will proceed.
If the customer did not answer the call, the job will proceed.
Working at the premises
Upon arrival, and in first interaction with the customer, if the field personnel believed the premises poses a risk to health and safety then the activity will not proceed.
• The field personnel will advise the customer that their appointment will need to be rescheduled
If the job proceeds:
- The field personnel will explain to the customer the precautions which nbn requires to apply for safety of both the field personnel and the customer.
- Where possible, maintain at least one and a half (1.5) metre distance from the people within the premise. The field personnel is mindful of his proximity to the customers. Handshakes will be avoided.
- Field personnel will will wear disposable gloves
- The field personnel is not required to get the customer’s signature on smart device