We understand that this time has been difficult with managing your data with more people at home using the data. We have been providing a free weekly 10GB data block for our nbn Sky Muster customers since Monday 30th of March 2020. This was originally planned to end initially on the 30th of June 2020, but Reachnet has now extended these data block top ups until the 30th of November 2020.
We want you to start your working and schooling week with the tools you need and we hope that this will help alleviate the stress of the higher than usual data usage over the next couple of months. In addition to providing the additional data we will also be optimising the network between 9am and 3pm to ensure that work and homeschooling applications have priority so that you have a better experience during these hours.
Just some things to note on your service with the extra data:
• To check your data allowance has been activated, simply login to your online account
• You will receive the additional 10GB per week in the form of a data block
• If unused, your data will rollover to the next week and are valid for 60 days
• Usage notifications will be sent for your current data plan for when you reach 50%, 85% and 100%. Once you have reached 100% your additional weekly 10GB data will kick in.
• You can purchase more data blocks in your online account but you can only purchase it once all other data blocks have been used.
• Any unused data blocks as part of this initiative will expire on the 30th November 2020.
• Your online account remains open 24/7, allowing you to pay your monthly bill, check your data at any time and for some plans upgrade it to the next nbn™ Sky Muster™ Plan. If you have forgotten your password refer to your welcome email or you can also reset it from the portal.
We would also like to suggest that if you are looking to work from home or have challenges in managing the data usage in your household that our Sky Muster™ Plus product may be something that can alleviate data stress. You can find more information about working from home with nbn Sky Muster Plus in our blog “Working From Home Is Better With nbn Sky Muster Plus” here.