Things you should know:
- Total minimum cost over contract term calculated as monthly access fee x contract term + equipment (if applicable).
- All plans include both upload and download data towards your usage quota.
- Peak times are defined by nbn™ as between 7:00am and 1:00am (18 hours – local time zone). Once you reach your peak or off-peak monthly data allowance, service will be shaped to 128/128 Kbps in peak or off-peak times.
- Data blocks can be purchased through MyReachnet with the exception of Reachnet 150 and Reachnet 200 plans.
- Speed might vary due to several factors such as location, weather and other technical limitations.
- Your contract term, set-up and termination fee may vary subject to your choice of contract length. 1-month means minimum contract term is 30 days, no set up fee and no termination fee. An early termination fee applies to a 12-month and 24-month contract if you want to cancel service before your contract end date. 12-month means 12 month term, no set up fee and $150 early termination fee. 24-month means 24 month term, no set up fee and $250 early termination fee.
nbn™ co’s Fair Use Policy as at 1 October 2017
- 150GB / 200GB / 300GB or more data usage in 4 week rolling period during peak hours constitutes a breach of the nbn™ Fair Use Policy.
- 300GB or more of total data usage both peak and off-peak in 4 week rolling period constituted a breach of the nbn™ Fair Use Policy.