Thanks for joining the REACHNET conversation in social media. Please take a moment to read our social media commenting policy, as outlined below:
All conversations and posts should be constructive, respectful, and contain language that is appropriate for all groups and ages. We therefore reserve the right to remove comments that are:
- obscene, indecent, profane, or vulgar
- contain threats or personal attacks of any kind
- contain offensive terms directed to ethnic or racial groups
- are defamatory in any way
- advertisements, promotions, or other commercial content that sells products and services
- are excessively repetitive or constitute SPAM.
Comments that do not adhere to the above guidelines will, without exception, be removed. In cases of repeat offenses, we will take action to block offenders from the page.
All views, opinions and comments left on REACHNET social media sites are solely the responsibility of the commenter and do not necessarily reflect those of REACHNET. User comments are not edited for accuracy or safety.