We understand that this time has been difficult with managing your data with more people at home using the data. We are happy to announce that from Monday 30th of March 2020 Reachnet will be providing an additional 10GB per week of download data allowance for each service on standard nbnTM SkymusterTM Plans for the next 3 months. This additional data will end on the 30th June 2020 and will be applicable only to your current data plan.
We want you to start your working and schooling week with the tools you need and we hope that this will help alleviate the stress of the higher than usual data usage over the next couple of months. In addition to providing the additional data we will also be optimising the network between 9am and 3pm to ensure that work and homeschooling applications have priority so that you have a better experience during these hours.
Just some things to note on your service with the extra data:
• To check your data allowance has been activated, simply login to your online account.
• You will receive the additional 10GB per week from Monday 30 March 2020 in the form of a data block
• If unused, your data will rollover to the next week and are valid for 60 days
• Usage notifications will be sent for your current data plan for when you reach 50%, 85% and 100%. Once you have reached 100% your additional weekly 10GB data will kick in.
• You can purchase more data blocks in your online account but you can only purchase it once all other data blocks have been used..
• Any unused data blocks as part of this initiative will expire on the 30th June 2020.
• Your online account remains open 24/7, allowing you to pay your monthly bill, check your data at any time and for some plans upgrade it to the next nbn™ Sky Muster™ Plan. If you have forgotten your password refer to your welcome email or you can also reset it from the portal.
We would also like to suggest that if you are looking to work from home or have challenges in managing the data usage in your household that our Sky Muster™ Plus product may be something that can alleviate data stress. As of 1st April 2020 there will be changes to this product to have more inclusions for unmetered data such as FaceTime and Skype which will not be counted towards your monthly data usage. If you would like more information ask one of our team by calling 1300 798 007.